BlueGreen is at the forefront of water safety, pioneering the fight against water depletion using cutting-edge technology and scientific ingenuity. This makes our company a very exciting place to be. If you’re a talented individual wanting to make a meaningful impact on the world while working in a dynamic environment filled with creative, driven people, BlueGreen might just be the place for you!
Building a rewarding career
At BlueGreen, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest scientific minds, talented business professionals, and ground-breaking technologies. Be challenged every day while building a fulfilling and meaningful career.
What our employees love about us
We support the hybrid way of life – work from home, work from the office, take charge of your time
We offer generous benefits, an investment plan, and plenty of fun events, like happy hours to keep things interesting.
There’s never a dull day at the office. Our dynamic culture and friendly and supportive office environment will make you want to stick around.
We are committed to your growth. Whether you want to develop soft skills, hard skills, or climb the career ladder, we make it our business to help you succeed.
Our dynamic team
For us, it’s all about people – we know that each and every person has something special to contribute to our team and we make space for everyone to shine.
BlueGreen is headquartered in Modi’in-Maccabim-Re’ut which is centrally located within Israel and readily accessible by road and public transport. We also have offices in the US, Israel, Africa, and China.
Sales Manager B2B- Florida Southeast USA
About The Position
BlueGreen Water Technologies is leading the charge in helping preserve and promote life on Earth by restoring, safeguarding, and optimizing the health, and safety of waterbodies worldwide – including their wildlife and aquatic biodiversity, ecosystems, and economies – by pioneering and applying proven scientific ingenuity and deep tech solutions.
Our technology suite includes an AI-based software platform with near-real-time remote monitoring of water bodies to enable intelligent, precision-based treatments using our patented nature-based products.
Objectives of this role
We take a “technology first” approach at serving markets ranging from local projects, regional distributors, industry partners and enterprise-level government. Projects range in scale from treatment of small lakes and ponds, up to and include comprehensive water body rehabilitation measuring in the hundreds of thousands of acres.
BlueGreen is looking for a Sales Manager. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in executing a multi-faceted “solution sales” approach of technology to government and commercial partners. This position will require the development and nurturing of program-level contracts that include multi-year engagements and adoption of novel technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise-level technology sales, while also possessing a strong aptitude for pitching science-based concepts to customer stakeholders; additionally, a strong desire to propel our mission for rehabilitating water bodies around with world.
Since BlueGreen is a fast-growth company, please recognize that this position involves high-paced work, up to 50% travel, and excellent relationship development skills.
Reporting to: VP, Business Development USA
- Develop and execute a cohesive “Go-To-Market” solution-sales strategy for the territory.
- Set and meet specific quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Track record of sales cycle performance, from demo to close
- Visit field sites and develop comprehensive solution plans
- Visit customers during project phases to maintain positive rapport and ensure desirable outcomes
- Develop multi-phase / multi-year relationships with customer stakeholders
- Conduct software demos, remote and/or onsite
- Use a consultative approach to craft proposals and quotations based on defined scopes of work (SOWs)
- Maintain and manage sales via company CRM system “Monday”
- Craft compelling pitch decks based on customer needs and ideal scope
- Devise new and innovative ways to penetrate markets
- Conduct independent research to help target consumer base.
- Coordinate with contractors to collect all required data from a vessel/boat and maintain proper field data worksheet and logs.
- Develop and market an emergency response solution (toxic algae blooms) for the purpose of establishing footholds.
- Provide professional customer support in a timely manner.
- Experience with environmental regulations - advantage.
- 3+ years of experience and familiarity with competitive products and markets in water-tech or environmental technology
- Ability to manage complex sales and orient project teams toward desired outcomes
- Experience in the enterprise-level program development
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Ability to provide compelling sales presentations of software, AI, and science-based concepts for water body management programs
- Experience in startup setups and ability to grow an organization within a growing organization.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work remotely
- Exhibit familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, with native proficiency in English.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Writing and analytical skills – ability to prepare/oversee the preparation of proposals, quotes and regular reports to major customers.
- Bachelor of Science - BSc, Biology, Environmental required.
- MS or MBA – preferred.