BlueGreen is at the forefront of water safety, pioneering the fight against water depletion using cutting-edge technology and scientific ingenuity. This makes our company a very exciting place to be. If you’re a talented individual wanting to make a meaningful impact on the world while working in a dynamic environment filled with creative, driven people, BlueGreen might just be the place for you!
Building a rewarding career
At BlueGreen, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest scientific minds, talented business professionals, and ground-breaking technologies. Be challenged every day while building a fulfilling and meaningful career.
What our employees love about us
We support the hybrid way of life – work from home, work from the office, take charge of your time
We offer generous benefits, an investment plan, and plenty of fun events, like happy hours to keep things interesting.
There’s never a dull day at the office. Our dynamic culture and friendly and supportive office environment will make you want to stick around.
We are committed to your growth. Whether you want to develop soft skills, hard skills, or climb the career ladder, we make it our business to help you succeed.
Our dynamic team
For us, it’s all about people – we know that each and every person has something special to contribute to our team and we make space for everyone to shine.
BlueGreen is headquartered in Modi’in-Maccabim-Re’ut which is centrally located within Israel and readily accessible by road and public transport. We also have offices in the US, Israel, Africa, and China.
Business Development/Sales Territory (Tech solutions)-Florida Hybrid
About The Position
BlueGreen Water Technologies is one of the world leaders in developing treatments and technologies that restore, safeguard, and optimize the health and safety of the world’s waterbodies. Focusing on harmful algal blooms that disrupt climates and ecosystems, BlueGreen has developed technologies that promote carbon capture methods in waterbody rehabilitation.
BlueGreen is looking for a Regional Sales Manager. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in executing a multi-faceted “solution sales” approach of technology to government and commercial partners. This position will require the development and nurturing of program-level contracts that include multi-year engagements and adoption of novel technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise-level technology sales, while also possessing a strong aptitude for pitching science-based concepts to customer stakeholders; additionally, a strong desire to propel our mission for rehabilitating water bodies around with world.
Since BlueGreen is a fast-growth company, please recognize that this position involves high-pace work, up to 50% travel, and excellent relationship development skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience of Government Sales
- Develop and execute a cohesive “Go-To-Market” solution-sales strategy for the territory.
- Cultivate leads from media, outreach campaigns and inquiries to initiate contact with potential customers
- Conduct software demos, remote and/or onsite
- Provide product demonstrations as needed, onsite
- Use a consultative approach to craft proposals and quotations based on defined scopes of work (SOWs)
- Maintain and manage your territory via company CRM
- Craft compelling pitch decks based on customer needs and ideal scope
- Visit field sites and develop comprehensive solution plans
- Visit customers during project phases to maintain positive rapport and ensure desirable outcomes
- Develop multi-phase / multi-year relationships with customer stakeholders
- Set and meet specific quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Devise new and innovative ways to penetrate markets
- Attend relevant sales conferences, trade shows and networking events
- Assist in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online
- Conduct independent research to help target consumer base.
- Develop and market an emergency response solution (toxic algae blooms) for the purpose of establishing footholds in new, unexplored territories.
- Required extensive travel.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a concentration in Natural Sciences (biology, limnology, etc.)- preferred.
MBA- Finance, Economics, Business, or Business Administration. – preferred.
- Possess knowledge of competitive products and markets in water-tech or environmental technology
- Experience in startup setups and ability to grow an organization within a growing organization.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability